- Pre-Purchase Counseling
- Homebuyer Education Certificate Course
- Delinquency & Default Counseling
- Non-Delinquency Post Purchase Counseling
- Reverse Mortgage Counseling
- Rental Counseling
- Fair Housing Education
- Community Development
BRANCH CERTIFICATIONS & OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Certified Counselor
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Certified
- Translation Services
- Face-to-Face Counseling
- Online Counseling
- Hybrid Counseling
Contact Us / Make an Appointment
Ms. Lydia Pope has ongoing experience in counseling and performing services for other non-profits and their clients in the process of moving from rental to mortgage ready homeownership status; providing counseling forums at community colleges in efforts to expand community college educational programs in homeownership and its value to the community, etc.
She is also a national advocate for fair and single and multifamily affordable housing finance and production.
Housing is absolutely essential to human flourishing. Without stable shelter, it all falls apart.
– Matthew Desmond
7310 Woodward Ave Suite 704 Detroit, MI 48202
firstname.lastname@example.org | (313) 338-3840